We are looking for a GCSE / KS3 Maths teacher who is passionate about Maths and would enjoy teaching a small group of regular pupils (up to a maximum of 6) on a weekly basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
Do you have the following?
- Degree in Mathematics or Physics
- Qualified teacher
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) Checked (we could help obtain this)
- Experience of teaching GCSE Maths
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for Maths that is infectious
- Ability to tutor pupils within a small group environment
- Be a flexible and confident individual who has a creative approach to teaching
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively
- Organised and well prepared
How can you benefit?
- Highly competitive rates depending on group size and experience
- Flexible regular hours on weekday evenings or Saturday
- The chance to work as part of an established, forward thinking, dynamic tuition service
- A creative learning environment
- Work / life balance
The role would also be ideal for semi-retired/ retired teacher, teachers currently working on supply or a newly qualified teacher.
If you feel you have the drive and ambition to plan, teach and enthuse, we would very much welcome your application; please email your CV along with current hourly rate expectation and availability. Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with solid teaching experience.
We wish you all the best.